Sailing / Yacht Club
Portmadoc Sailing Club was formed in 1958 by a group of enthusiastic dinghy sailors based at Samson’s Bay in the Glaslyn Estuary. PSC has an active dinghy fleet, with a friendly and regular weekend racing programme throughout the sailing season as the tides allow. There is also a keen interest in simply sailing for pleasure, in the past this has involved coastal trips as far as Barmouth. The club also owns two Laser Picos, a Comet, two Lasers and a Wayfarer for member use.