Sailing / Yacht Club
The Blue Water Cruising Club is a non-profit corporation founded in 1945 and has leased the shore facilities at Big Geiger Cove since 1953. The Blue Water Cruising Club maintains no mainland facilities and its focus is the use and maintenance of the Cove facilities for members and their families. The Club is small, limited to no more than 55 boats and their owners, to ensure that all members have the opportunity to use the Cove and the facilities, even during the busiest summer weekends. The club is not full and is accepting applications for membership.
Big Geiger Cove